In the golden rush to China but lost in Chinese language? Need to convince Chinese customers that your product is the best but find your message delivered meet with market indifference? Think about why.
Are all the translators whose mother tongue is Chinese able to revitalize the language power during translating your language into Chinese? No. Chinese is one of the most intricate languages in the world. Not all the Chinese native speakers are the real masters of this language whose charm lies in its glorious history, crafted sentence structures and its profound culture. You need someone who is more than a translator and who:
1. has acquired proficiency of both English and Chinese;
2. has advanced (rather than basic) Chinese language study and is crafted in Chinese writing;
3. has profound understanding of Chinese language, Chinese culture and Chinese market
4. has a good command of business and marketing expertise and sharp insights to market;
5. is experienced and professional in English-Chinese translation and adaption;
6. is a computer savvy and is able to do everything you assigned just right;
7. is keen on the latest development of the world.